We are in the process of searching
for a Children's Ministry Director.
We currently have children's church
for young children.
Our children’s ministry is called KID EXPRESS
because we are helping children come to Jesus
and begin their faith journey with Him.
KID EXPRESS meets on Sunday mornings.
Children are dismissed to go to Kid Express from
the worship service after the singing and offering time.
Nursery & Toddlers
We have a beautiful Nursery & Toddler Classroom with Loving Grandma’s to care for your most precious little ones and teach them that Jesus Loves them.
Kindergarten – 6th Grade
We have a Kindergarten - 6th Grade kid's ministry, where elementary aged children will experience Jesus Love through; Bible Stories, Scripture Memorization, Crafts & Games. Your children will also be excited to come to KID EXPRESS to enjoy some play time in our BOUNCE HOUSE!
KID EXPRESS CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
Your children’s safety is our top priority so we take special care to keep them safe by having a specially structured registration, check-in and check-out procedure. Here is what to expect.
1. When you arrive, you will check in at the KID EXPRESS REGISTRATION table located in the Fellowship Hall. On your first visit you will be asked to fill out a registration slip for each child. We will keep these on file so that you will not need to fill one out every time you come to church.
2. Next (every week) you will be given 3 STICKERS and asked to fill out the name of your child, your cell phone number and your name on each sticker.
Each of the 3 stickers will have the same I.D. number on them.
3. You will stick the 1st sticker on the upper back of your child. This is the CHILD STICKER. Then one of our hosts will lead you upstairs to the classroom.
4. Upon arrival at the classroom the teacher will take your 2nd sticker and place it in the attendance book on the Check-In side of the page. This is your CHECK-IN STICKER.
5. After the worship service ends and you return to pick up your child (children will not be released and must be picked up) you will give the teacher your 3rd Sticker and they will match the name and number to your child and the Check-In Sticker and then place the sticker on the Check-Out side of the attendance page. This is your CHECK-OUT STICKER.
Serving in KID EXPRESS
Screening for KID EXPRESS volunteers includes background, legal and reference checks, as well as personal interviews with KID EXPRESS Staff Leader and Pastor Chris. You can e-mail Pastor Chris at email@example.com or you may call Pastor Chris' Cell 1(559) 862-3680, Hm (707) 409-5089 if you have questions.
God gives every believer His Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit gives at least one spiritual gift to every believer to use to encourage fellow believers and reach out with Jesus' love to non-believers. We want you to be encouraged in your faith and share your spiritual gifts so that, together we might grow in our experience and knowledge of the love of Christ and see Jesus transform our lives and the lives of people around us!
MEN'S & WOMEN'S MINISTRIES
WORSHIP ARTS & MEDIA
Worship Arts & Media
If you like to sing, play a musical instrument, dance,
enjoy drama, enjoy photography, videography, editing
videos, running a sound board, using social media,
set design, graphic arts, painting, computers, or if you
enjoy teaching any of the above skills, the Lord can
use your passion and your gifts for His glory! Please
call or email Pastor Chris, Cell 1(559) 862-3680,
Hm (707) 409-5089, firstname.lastname@example.org
Worship Leadership and Special Music
We are looking to grow our contemporary worship leadership teams.
Currently we have a keyboardist, acoustic guitar, and singers on the praise team.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Pastor Chris!
please contact Pastor Chris, Cell 1(559) 862-3680, Hm, email: email@example.com
aka "THE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS"
We have fun events regularly to build friendships.
We believe that for men just spending time together
doing activities we enjoy helps us to grow as men.
Mentoring happens naturally as we gleen from each other. In a culture that has been overly feminized it is good for men to break away and be with other men. We bring Jesus into our adventures with us and share short devotionals for encouragement and reflection. Men are to be leading in service and ministry efforts in the church and outreach events. Great things happen for Jesus when men take their role as leaders seriously! Our Men's ministry is a great place for men, teens, and boys to learn about being Godly Men.
Call or email Pastor Chris for more information: Cell 1(559) 862-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our women's ministry is called American
Baptist Women's Ministry, or A.B.W. for short.
Women's ministry meets every month on the
2nd Thursday of the month at 1pm at the church.
The women enjoy great fellowship, coffee, tea and
desserts. They plan great ministry and service projects
and support ministry and mission efforts. A.B.W. is a
great place for women, teens and girls to learn about
being Godly Women. Call Karen Lynn
for more information, Cell 1(626) 898-3031, Hm (707) 961-0376.
CO-ED BIBLE STUDY, MONDAYS 6pm @ church. Call Kathy Williams
for more information: Cell 1(530) 205-6145